All of these bandanas are handcrafted by me in Texas.
I try my best to provide the highest quality products that you can put around your pet's neck as soon as possible. Due to the repeating patterns of most fabrics I use, each finished product will vary slightly and be truly unique for your pet.
- Check out my sizing chart and measure your pet's neck for the best fit
- If you need a size I don't offer, just select the size closest to what you want and let me know in the checkout comments!
- If you get your bandana and realize it doesn't fit, I can offer a free exchange if you return the item(s) within two weeks and in the same condition that you received them
- Handwash or machine wash on cool/cold (delicate cycle recommended)
- Dry flat or tumble dry on low
- Iron as needed
Shipping & Returns
- You are responsible for ensuring the address you provide is correct. Because I am a small business, I cannot afford to refund or replace orders sent to a wrong address.
- If the bandana(s) you ordered don't fit your pets, I will gladly make an exchange for you. I just ask that you contact me within a week of receiving them and ship them back to me within 14 days of delivery.
- Because personalized bandanas are made specifically for your pet, I cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- If you'd like a different size or pattern, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- I make every item by hand and can create a custom order just for you.
- Because these bandanas are made by hand, there may be slight variances in pattern and size.
- Bandanas are cute accessories and great for everyday wear, but your pets should not be left unattended while wearing them.
- Geekster Pets takes no legal liability for the use or misuse of the products.